Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Still thinking latte

I don't know why the lattes in Melbourne are so much better but I am not the only one to think this.  People here swear they are the best in the world.  I haven't traveled enough to agree or disagree.
I will say that they serve in a perfect size (way small for American standards) and with the perfect temperature and with perfect froth.  Yum!  
I haven't had one in a couple days because I am being frugal but just writing this makes me want one tomorrow morning.  Oh- which brings up a point.  People here will drink a latte or expresso at any hour of the day... morning, afternoon, late night... whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got the low down on a couple places you should really visit while in Melbourne. "Maltitude" and "Pelligrinis" garner very high marks from the local barista community (and they should know!) so check 'em out if you can.

Keep up all the good, hard work!!