Saturday, March 5, 2011

Much to tired...

Much to tired to blog, blog.

The only reason I scratch out a lame blog is to let my mom and grandma know where in the world I am right now. NorCal is the answer.

Actually, that is wrong. I guess I am in the Central Valley... or is this considered NorCal? Where in the world is Merced? Whatever. I will be back at SFO tomorrow.

All is well racing my bike with Peanut Butter & Co TWENTY12 and back to Boulder tomorrow. There is so much to catch up on... I don't know how I can backtrack when I can hardly find time to stop and smell the roses. (I am a lucky girl for sure!)

So, mom/grandma, I know I haven't called you back in about 5 days. There is good reason. Life is moving at the speed of light... now if I could only pedal my bike at the speed of light too. Hmmm.

No comments: